Dreamfields

Dreamfields
" I've had friends that couldn't be my lover. I've had lovers who couldn't be my friend. I can't wait for the day I find the person that is both."

Saturday 30 March 2013

spc spc


Assalamualaikum wbt.
Greetings !
Since result had been announced, I plan to apply for a scholarship. I don’t mind either it’s MARA scholarship, or JPA or maybank or might be bank Negara ? Of course I will not get the bank Negara scholarship because I had A-‘s for my result. Apatah lagi sime darby scholarsip.???
Then, I need to try applying for others scholarship. Well, everyone knows that it’s hard to get the scholarship. We need to have the excellent speaking skills. I can speak in English but not really well.  Not as well as my others top friends. They all have an excellent speaking skill.
Never mind ! kalao diorang boleh speaking English dengan bagus sekali, kenapa tidak aku kan ? Practice make perfect !
I wish someday I can be like Mukhriz Mahathir, Sheikh Muzaphar Shukor, etc etc . And also someone like abang Raja Shamri ! Tabik abang raje !
FYI ! A few days ago ( 25 March ) birthday abang Raje tao ! Let’s sing him the birthday song along !
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Abang Raja !
Happy birthday to you !
May Allah SWT bless you and your family ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a word please :')